|Requirements||15 Intelligence / 0 Faith
Advanced pyromancy of Quelana, a daughter of the Witch of Izalith.
Charms the enemy, making them a temporary ally.
The living are lured by flame, and this tendency is elemental to the art of pyromancy.
- Cast time is roughly 2 seconds.
- Lasts 30 seconds.
- Highly effective against red eyed elite mobs.
- Unlike in Dark Souls 1, Rapport is a ranged spell.
- Can potentially miss fast-moving enemies.
- There isn't a limit to the total number of creatures you can have affected by Rapport.
- There is no known way to increase the time an enemy is influenced.
- Affected enemies:
- Will not target you or any of your allies.
- Are considered your allies, and can be buffed and healed by Miracles that affect allies. And if they are doing a buff while you are rapporting them you will receive said buff i.e Hollow Priest's stronger sacred oath which stacks with normal sacred oath.
- Cannot be locked-on to, but can still be backstabbed.
- Can still hurt you if you happen to be in the way of their attacks.
- Will react to invaders and attack them.
- Can affect the following enemies:
- Consumed King's Knight
- Corvian Storyteller
- Cathedral Grave Warden
- Includes the lantern-holding ones and the wizard ones just before Crystal Sage boss
- Hollow Assassin
- Hollow Slave
- Hollow Soldier
- Lothric Knight
- Lothric Priest
- Lycanthrope Hunter
- Pus of Man
- Works both before and after transforming, but Rapport ends when it transforms
- Winged Knight
- Ascended Winged Knight
- Farron Follower
- Millwood Knight
- Corvian Knight
- Cannot affect the following enemies:
- Invaders (Players nor NPCs)
- Any Boss or Wyvern
- Black Knight
- Boreal Immolator (Fire Witches in Irithyll)
- Greater Crab
- Jailer (neither black nor white robed)
- Lesser Crab
- Man-Serpent Summoner
- Poisonhorn Bug
- Pontiff Knight
- Rat (large nor small)
- Rotten Slug
- Serpent-Man (large nor small)
- Silver Knight
- Starved Hound
- Sewer Centipede
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!