Fire Orb is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||8 Faith/ 8 Int|
"The signature flame-manipulating spell common to pyromancers. Hurls a giant fire orb.
The blazing fire orb explodes on impact, dealing fire damage to the surrounding area.
They say that once a pyromancer learns this spell, their understanding of the flame deepens, together with a yearning for it.
- Damage is boosted by the Witch's Ring and the Great Swamp Ring.
- Damage is boosted by the Fire Clutch Ring.
- Damage is boosted by the Lloyd's Sword Ring (when HP is full, of course).
- Damage could be boosted by either Power Within spell or Carthus Beacon spell.
- For example: with Pyromancy Flame +10, Int/Faith 30/30 and all four above-mentioned rings equipped does 638 fire damage.
- Deals (spell buff x 2.25) damage on a direct hit and (spell buff x 2.10) damage with the blast.