Toxic Mist is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||0 Intelligence/ 15 Faith
Unique pyromancy of Eingyi that never gained currency in the Great Swamp.
Creates an intense poison mist.
Driven from the Great Swamp, they say that at the end of his journey, Eingyi happened upon a virulent poison and a young lady.
- Found in The Demon Ruins part of Smouldering Lake, the first item in the smaller of the area's two lava pits. Use any combination of high fire resist armor, Flash Sweat pyromancy, Red Bug Pellets, Flame Stoneplate Ring to make obtaining this item easier (Video location).
Tips against the lava
- Drink Estus instead of rolling a lot.
- Blocking while entering lava blocks the damage of lava, but as soon as you lower your shield or take an item you'll stop blocking damage.
- Use any combination of high fire resist armor, Flash Sweat pyromancy(+30%), Red Bug Pellets (+15%), Flame Stoneplate Ring (+13%), Speckled Stoneplate Ring (+5%) Blue Tearstone Ring (+20% at 20%).
In the End you should get around 66% resistance (73% with Blue Tearstone Ring).
- Note, that, the more you stack up resistance, the more "dimishing returns" hit, which means that resistance will fall more and more. So you don't really need Havels Amor Set.
- The toxic status applied by Toxic Mist only lasts 90 seconds.
- The toxic buildup is drastically reduced if cast with the White Hair Talisman without meeting the stat requirements.