|Requirements||10 Intelligence/ 10 Faith
Forbidden pyromancy amongst those who internalize flame.
Temporarily boosts attack, but gradually lose HP.
A pyromancer fears the flame. However, this fear subsides once it is accepted as a substitute for strength.
- Found behind a hidden wall in the Grand Archives. From the first area where you dip your head in wax, head immediately right into the dark room. Head straight towards the to the far wall. Once you reach it, turn right, and follow the wall until you hit the stairs. You should find a lever on your left. Pull it and loot the corpse behind the bookshelf that retracts, located on the left side of the room.
- Video Location
- Increases all damage types on weapons multiplicatively:
- PVE = +20% AR
- PVP = +18.8% AR (20 * 0.94 PvP nerf)
- Improves Stamina regeneration by +30 per second (base regeneration is 45 per second)
- Removes ~29% of your maximum HP over the course of the duration.
- Unaffected by Pyromancy Flame upgrade level or Spell Buff.
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2 will increase the duration to 42 seconds, yet total health depleted will stay the same (~29% of max).
- Does not stack with Profuse Sweat, Carthus Beacon, Deep Protection, Iron Flesh or Flash Sweat.