|Requirements||10 Intelligence/ 10 Faith
Forbidden pyromancy amongst those who internalize flame.
Temporarily boosts attack, but gradually lose HP.
A pyromancer fears the flame. However, this fear subsides once it is accepted as a substitute for strength.
- Found behind a hidden wall in the Grand Archives. From the first area where you dip your head in wax, head immediately right into the dark room. Look for the lever there straight ahead, pull it and loot the corpse behind the bookshelf that moves to the left of the lever.
- Video Location
- Increases all damage types on weapons multiplicatively:
- PVE = +20% AR
- PVP = +18.8% AR (20 * 0.94 PvP nerf)
- Improves Stamina regeneration by +30 per second (base regeneration is 45 per second)
- Removes ~29% of your maximum HP over the course of the duration.
- Unaffected by Pyromancy Flame upgrade level or Spell Buff.
- Lingering Dragoncrest Ring +2 will increase the duration to 42 seconds, yet total health depleted will stay the same (~29% of max).
- Does not stack with Profuse Sweat, Carthus Beacon, Deep Protection, Iron Flesh or Flash Sweat.