|Requirements||18 Intelligence/12 Faith|
Pyromancy of old restored by Cornyx. One of the Great Swamp's more advanced spells.
Hurls an exploding fireball.
A rare technique that undergoes change after leaving the caster's hand, making this a spell renowned for its difficulty.
- Bought from: Cornyx of the Great Swamp for 5000 souls
- Deals (spell buff x 0.71) damage with a limit of 4 hits per cast.
- Launches a fireball that almost immediately splits into several smaller fireballs. This shotgun effect can hit several enemies and is more likely to hit faster foes.
- This pyromancy is more cost-efficient compared to other single-shot spells if at least three of the fireballs hit. This can be especially useful against dense crowds or big threats.
- in general, this pyromancy is powerful at mid to short range, and very cost effective if used right. However, it has generally low damage.