|Requirements||18 Intelligence/12 Faith|
Pyromancy of old restored by Cornyx. One of the Great Swamp's more advanced spells.
Hurls an exploding fireball.
A rare technique that undergoes change after leaving the caster's hand, making this a spell renowned for its difficulty.
- Bought from: Cornyx of the Great Swamp for 5,000 souls
- Deals (spell buff x 0.71) damage with a limit of 4 hits per cast.
- Launches a fireball that almost immediately splits into several smaller fireballs. This shotgun effect can hit several enemies and is more likely to hit faster foes.
- This pyromancy is more cost-efficient compared to other single-shot spells if at least three of the fireballs hit. This can be especially useful against dense crowds or big threats.
- in general, this pyromancy is powerful at mid to short range, and very cost effective if used right. However, it has generally low damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!