|Requirements||18 Intelligence/ 18 Faith
|Type||Ranged Attack / AoE|
The last flame lit by the demon prince.
This pyromancy hurls a clump of chaos.
Upon impact, this clump of chaos seethes wildly, condenses briefly, then explodes violently.
To the demons, these clumps are shreds of life.
Transposed from the Soul of the Demon Prince.
- The explosion has a significant startup time, taking about 4 seconds to go off.
- The pyromancy is not suited for 1v1 PVP, as your opponent will mostly likely never get hit by it unless they are standing completely still. However, the spell excels in team fights or ganks due to its excellent area control.
- It can be used to force campers out of a tight area (i.e the ledges at the Pontiff bonfire.)
- The pyromancy forces players (especially if they're melee focused) to respect it, as being too aggressive will surely lead to getting hit by the explosion.
- Provided there is enough distance, it can be cast at the player's feet in order to get enemies to back off, and allow the user to heal with a Warmth, Projected Heal, Estus Flask, etc.
- The fireball the player tosses deals damage.
- The explosion deals more damage than a direct hit Chaos Bed Vestiges.
- The bigger and more powerful explosion will not trigger if the fireball hits the target directly.
- Some enemies will seem curious or attracted and walk up to the fireball as it grows and then explodes.
- Provided you have a fast enough cast speed, multiple Seething Chaos' can be planted. However, only two can explode. If more than two are planted, the first one thrown will simply disappear without exploding.
- Video Location