|Requirements||15 Intelligence / 15 Faith
Pyromancy of Zoey, descendant of the desert pyromancers.
Use repeatedly to brush the fan left and right.
Zoey possessed true beauty, as did all the desert pyromancers, but hers did not poison, and so she became the unassuming queen of the feeble ones.
- Drops from Desert Pyromancer Zoey in The Ringed City DLC. From the Earthen Peak Ruins Bonfire, go straight and hang a left. Follow this direction until you reach a respite building. From here (wall on your right) go straight and on your left hand side is a stone doorway. Go straight until you see the swamp and make a left. Keep going until you see dry land which has several poisonous ticks. From here go striaght to the tree root which you must climb, follow this root until you see another on your right hand side and jump/roll to that one. From there follow that root til the end of that stone passway and you shall see the Desert Pyromancer Zoey you must defeat to get the pyromancy. Video Example
- Upon contact, this pyromancy will make players stagger as if their were kicked, meaning if the second hit connects, or the caster attacks with another weapon, it will deal an instability hit. This is a unique property that no other spell has.
- It seems to have reflective properties as it can reflect arrows. It is unknown if it can reflect anything else.
- The spell is modeled after the Flame Fans, wielded by the Desert Sorcerers from Dark Souls 2.
- Deals (spell buff x 1.55) damage.