Pyromancy that internalizes flame.
Iron flesh boosts damage absorption and resistance, but significantly increases weight.
Not advisable for walking in marshlands, perhaps resulting in its obsolescence in the Great Swamp.
- Found in the Farron Keep Swamp. From Farron Keep bonfire (the one next to the ladder), go directly right, into the swamp. The Pyromancy should be located before the group of basilisks not far from the bonfire.
- Video location
- Effect does not directly modify weight, but instead forces user to walk as if their weight ratio is above 100% and roll as if their weight ratio is above 70%.
- Skills like Quickstep can be used to circumvent the slower movement.
- Increases all physical absorptions by 40%.
- Will cause most melee attacks to be deflected.
- Increases all resistances by 50.
- Significantly lowers lightning absorption (-60% lightning absorption when applied at 0%).
- Effect lasts about 16s.
- Is affected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- Overwrites and is overwritten by Flash Sweat, Profuse Sweat, Power Within, Stone Flesh and Carthus Beacon.