Stone Flesh is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Stone Flesh
Notes & Information
- Functions more or less exactly like Iron Flesh pyromancy with a different visual effect, covering the user in rocky protrusions instead of gaining a metallic sheen.
- Costs 16 FP per use, but can be used with at least 8 FP remaining.
- With no armor, it raises physical absorb by +40% but reduces lightning absorb by -60%, and its effectiveness is lessened when wearing armor. It also makes being stunned or knocked down almost impossible.
- Even if you are wearning no armor, the skill will always reduce your movement into a slow walk.
- The Lingering Dragoncrest Ring will actually increase the duration (+2 will increase the duration from 23 seconds to 31 seconds). This is odd because the Lingering Dragoncrest Ring doesn't work with any other Weapon Art.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!