Crescent Blade is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Skill Name
Notes & Information
- Fires a projectile along with the normal slash. Both of these hitting will cause incredible damage.
- Magic Clutch Ring does increase the damage of the projectile.
- It's best to try free aiming when firing since locking on to your opponent will likely cause the projectile to shoot at the ground.
- Very similar to the strong attack of the Moonlight Greatsword and the Skill Stance of Judgment.
- Causes thrust counter frames that start when the projectile is launched.
- The damage dealt the weapon slash during the weapon skill deal 80% of your magic and physical damage combined.