Wind Wheel is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Wind Wheel
Notes & Information
- Holding the Skill button (L2/LT) will spin the halberd. This does not consume FP, but does consume stamina.
- When the skill button is being pressed and the player inputs either a light or heavy attack, they will follow up with different attacks.
- When the halberd is spun four times, the halberd will increase the attack power of the follow up light and heavy attacks.
- The spinning hurts nearby enemies and can deflect projectiles such as arrows, bombs, bolts, and charms.
- A powerful true combo involving this Weapon Art is R1 -> L2 -> R2.
- This Skill is a reference to the manga series Berserk, specifically the character Adon Coborlwitz and his fight with Casca.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I wish they would just say whether weapon arts have poise or not
How to do I edit this so I can delete this weeb trash
jesus christ does every *****ing page need to say "HEY GUYS SO I THINK DARK SOULS MIGHT BE BESERK" because WE *****ING GET IT