Sacred Light and Flame
Sacred Light and Flame is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons that have Sacred Light and Flame
Notes & Information
- As stated in the description, the weapon can perform both Sacred Lothric Light and Flame of Lorian, depending on which trigger button is pushed.
- Both weapon arts scale with the total AR of the weapon. They are also faster and cost less FP than the equivalent weapon arts of the component swords (Sacred Lothric Light in particular deploys much faster and hits much harder using this sword than with Lothric's Holy Sword).
- Interestingly, the Twin Princes' version of Sacred Lothric Light deals magic damage, whereas the Lothic Holy Sword version deals pure physical damage.
- The Weapon Arts require at least 11 (half of the real cost) FP to use at full effect making the off-hand simple infusion strategy somewhat obsolete.
- Magic damage from Sacred Light is not affected by the Crown of Dusk or Magic Clutch Ring.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does the fire WA buff the weapon?
What do it scale with