Unfaltering Prayer is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Unfaltering Prayer
Notes & Information
- Unfaltering Prayer grants the player increased poise and allows them to continue casting their miracles without being interupted while taking damage, thus making clerics useful in the midst of combat (PvP or PvE).
- Different Talismans have weaker and stronger versions of Unfaltering Prayer. For example, Sunlight Talisman has the strongest version and Saint's Talismans has the weakest version.
- Only Talismans have this Skill as they are more combat oriented than Sacred Chimes.
- The cast cannot be interrupted with a normal light or strong attack, however a backstab will interrupt it. Watch out in PvP!
- The effect does only apply when performing the spell as a heavy attack. It will then consume a bit more FP