Sacred Lothric Light
Sacred Lothric Light is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Sacred Lothric Light
Notes & Information
- The normal Weapon Art (WA) attack is the typical guardbreak associated with other Swords' Stance WA. The strong WA attack is a thrust that releases a beam of light with medium range and fast speed.
- The beam deals physical damage, and thus scales off of Strength and Dexterity (Tested on the Grave Wardens in the Cemetery of Ash. With the Knight's Ring on a character with 20 Strength the beam did 248 damage. With the Hunter's Ring on a character with 18 Dexterity the beam did 253 damage). As such, it can also be completely blocked by shields.
- Hitting with both the sword and the projectile beam deals extra damage in one hit. The beam deals more damage than the sword thrust (roughly 40% more).
- After using one of the WA attacks, it can combo into it's other WA attack (example: WA normal attack > WA strong attack, and viceversa). This is the same like the other stance Weapon Arts.
- If used without FP:
- The WA normal attack has it's damage reduced by 30%, and deals less poise and stamina damage (tested against Drakeblood Knight). Also costs roughly 30% more stamina to use.
- The WA strong attack only performs the sword thrust without a beam, and deals 40% less damage. Also consumes very slightly less stamina but due the reduced damage, it's efficient stamina usage is a lot worse.
- Holding the stance will make the sword glow with light along it's blade, similarly to Blessed Blade.
- This also indicates if the player has enough FP to perform one of the weapon arts.
- The thrust and the beam actually consume stamina separately, but do so in quick succession.
- The transition of WA strong attack > WA normal attack starts slightly oddly (since the WA normal attack starts with the sword raised in the air, behind the player's head).
- If transitioning between the WAs of this sword, the glow of the sword will dissapear after one attack. This does not affect the WAs in any way.