Sacred Lothric Light
Sacred Lothric Light is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Sacred Lothric Light
Notes & Information
- The normal Weapon Art (WA) attack is the typical guardbreak associated with other Swords' Stance WA. The strong WA attack is a thrust that releases a beam of light with medium range and fast speed.
- The beam deals physical damage, and thus scales off of Strength and Dexterity (Tested on the Grave Wardens in the Cemetery of Ash. With the Knight's Ring on a character with 20 Strength the beam did 248 damage. With the Hunter's Ring on a character with 18 Dexterity the beam did 253 damage). As such, it can also be completely blocked by shields.
- Hitting with both the sword and the projectile beam deals extra damage in one hit. The beam deals more damage than the sword thrust (roughly 40% more).
- After using one of the WA attacks, it can combo into it's other WA attack (example: WA normal attack > WA strong attack, and viceversa). This is the same like the other stance Weapon Arts.
- If used without FP:
- The WA normal attack has it's damage reduced by 30%, and deals less poise and stamina damage (tested against Drakeblood Knight). Also costs roughly 30% more stamina to use.
- The WA strong attack only performs the sword thrust without a beam, and deals 40% less damage. Also consumes very slightly less stamina but due the reduced damage, it's efficient stamina usage is a lot worse.
- Holding the stance will make the sword glow with light along it's blade, similarly to Blessed Blade.
- This also indicates if the player has enough FP to perform one of the weapon arts.
- The thrust and the beam actually consume stamina separately, but do so in quick succession.
- The transition of WA strong attack > WA normal attack starts slightly oddly (since the WA normal attack starts with the sword raised in the air, behind the player's head).
- If transitioning between the WAs of this sword, the glow of the sword will dissapear after one attack. This does not affect the WAs in any way.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Ohhhhh I want gwyndolin to use my face as a foot rest SNIFFFF UGHHHHHH
Is this the least popular page on this site??? If anybody sees this i will lick you anywhere
What type of damage is this? (Magic?)