Bloodlust is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Bloodlust
Notes & Information
- Applies a 45 second buff that adds a roughly 30% AR buff and ~200% extra Bleed damage.
- Has two hitboxes:
- When the blade goes through your back. Deals intense damage.
- When you pull the blade out. Deals average damage.
- Increases physical damage absorptions by 50 right before the stab.
- Self-damage can be calculated via: ⌊Max Health * 0.03⌋ + 51
- Will deal 200 bleed damage to the player. If this exceeds your Bleed Resistance you will experience Blood Loss.
- Reminiscent of the Bewitched Alonne Sword's special effect from Dark Souls 2.