|17/ 20 (Straight Swords/Greatswords)
Stance is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Stance
- Barbed Straight Sword
- Anri's Straight Sword
- Astora Straight Sword
- Irithyll Straight Sword
- Lothric Knight Sword
- Long Sword
- Broken Straight Sword
- Morion Blade
Notes & Information
- The stance for Straight Swords and Greatswords have a guard breaking upword slash for the R1, and an upward stab for the R2.
- The stance for Piercing Swords have a backstep dodge into a lunging thrust for the R1, and the R2 are several fast thrusts.
- Stance R2s can be quickly followed up by stance R1s.
- It is possible to unleash a Straight Sword stance combo by alternating between light attack and strong attack while holding the stance button, such as R1 R2 R1 or R2 R1 R2 while holding L2.
- The Straight Sword stance R2 has a substantial amount of poise.
- During Straight Sword and Greatsword stance R2s, incoming damage is reduced by half.