Blind Spot is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Blind Spot
Notes & Information
- Steps forward to deliver a stab from the side, dealing damage through guards and draining stamina.
- The stamina drained is not as significant as Stance skill guard breaks. It is recommended that the skill be used when the opponent has already exhausted part of their stamina, to ensure their guard is broken.
- Unlike Shield Splitter, it cannot be parried.
- Has a true combo into two handed R2 or R1.
- Sped up in Patch 1.08 and Patch 1.11.
- This weapon art causes thrust counter frames near the end of its animation.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
One of my favorite weapon skills because I can build it into my attack rotation with minimal effort. I've noticed without the required FP it can still deal normal Blind Spot damage and bypass shields. As far as I have tested the only difference to using this skill with and without FP is the sound it makes. Other than that I wonder if it has higher poise damage if used with the right amount of FP. If anyone has tested this please let me know.
is it parryable?
This does exactly the damage of a 1-handed charged power attack, but the real question is does it do thrust damage????
I have landed this multiple times in pvp and it hasn't broken guard once.