Neck Swipe is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Neck Swipe
Notes & Information
- This battle skill now consume stamina (tested on patch 1.03).
- The animation was made significantly faster in patch 1.08.
- Provides a surprisingly great amount of hyper armor, so it can successfully trade with smaller weapons such as Straight Swords, Axes, Daggers, Fists, and even a greatsword two-handed regular attack.
- As the description says, if hit just right it will function as a headshot, stunning the opponent for a short time allowing for extra follow-ups.
- It's best use to not use this skill when locked on to opponents in PVP, as the attack will often go straight over their heads.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!