Neck Swipe is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Neck Swipe
Notes & Information
- This battle skill now consume stamina (tested on patch 1.03).
- The animation was made significantly faster in patch 1.08.
- Provides a surprisingly great amount of hyper armor, so it can successfully trade with smaller weapons such as Straight Swords, Axes, Daggers, Fists, and even a greatsword two-handed regular attack.
- As the description says, if hit just right it will function as a headshot, stunning the opponent for a short time allowing for extra follow-ups.
- It's best use to not use this skill when locked on to opponents in PVP, as the attack will often go straight over their heads.