Perseverance is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have The Perseverance Skill
- Vordt's Great Hammer
- Great Mace
- Morning Star
- Blacksmith Hammer
- Black Knight Sword
- Red Hilted Halberd
- Smough's Great Hammer
- Dragon Tooth
Notes & Information
- Perseverance on Great Hammers last for 6 seconds, adding 45% absorption to all damage types for first 5 seconds then 15% for the last second, the Dragonhead Greatshield also last 6 seconds but grants no absorption. All other weapon last 4 seconds with 45% increased absorption for the first 3 then 15% for the last second.
- Best used to guarantee that you come out on top poise-wise in an exchange of blows.
- If the player uses perseverance again while they still have the 45% absorption boost it will not reset the buff or further increase damage absorption, however, if the player uses perseverance again while the absorption boost is 15% it will reset the buff and for a short period (the one second the 15% lasts) stack both absorption boost.
- Was previously a Miracle in Dark Souls 2.
- Weaker and lighter weapons like the Fists and Daggers will bounce of the user if Perseverance is at it's full strength.