Falling Bolt is a weapon Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Falling Bolt
Notes & Information
- Both versions of Falling Bolt are completely different from eachother, despite the similar name. Dragonslayer's Swordspear's Falling Bolt causes a lightning bolt to crash down on foes, dealing massive damage and is also a weapon buff that lasts 35 seconds. Dragonslayer's Greataxe's Falling Bolt is an overhead smash that deals lightning damage and has incredibly high poise. It is a very deadly move and can often one shot phantoms.
- The Greataxe version can no longer be parried.
- Both versions of Falling Bolt are very effective in defeating the King of Storms very early, due to the boss' high weakness to lightning.
- Dragonslayer Greataxe's version of Falling Bolt is reminiscent of the Dragon King Greataxe's strong attack.
- The Dragonslayer Greataxe causes thrust counter frames as is slams down.