Prying Wedge is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Prying Wedge
Notes & Information
- All instances of this Weapon Art can be parried.
- On use, the player makes a double twirl, hitting once for each. Can be followed up with either a normal attack (R1), or strong attack (R2) to make a downward slam with the blade.
- The double twirl deals strong stamina damage when blocked, and is easily capable of breaking the guard of shields.
- If looking for ripostes via guardbreak, be wary of breaking guard on the first hit, as the second hit will put the enemy out of guardbreak state.
- Can still be used without FP, but the damage will be reduced by ~50%. Stamina damage on block is also reduced significantly.
- Only consumes FP once to hit twice, but consumes stamina normally for each hit. The downward slam also consumes FP, but deals significantly more damage.
- If this Weapon Art is used due a WA shield, the shield stays on the hand of the user.
- The weapon art leaves very visible trails on the air. With weapon buffs/resins, this becomes quite noticeable.