Onislayer is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Onislayer
Notes & Information
- The leap itself does a small stun attack without damage, before the actual slash, useful to keep enemies where you can hit them.
- Has incredible hyper armor during the leap.
- Combos into the L1/LT attacks. When paired with Carthus Rouge, this becomes an easy setup for quick and deadly Bleed damage.
- Cannot be parried.
- Weapon art resembles the lunging attack of the Black Skeletons from Demon's Souls.
- Grab attacks still catch you during the weapon art (tested on darkwraiths)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!