Pierce Earth is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Pierce Earth
Notes & Information
- When used, any greatarrows fired will upon impact with the ground or a wall, create a explosion after a 1.5 second delay around the arrow.
- Has a sizable AOE with heavy knockback, usually ending in knockdown. Very useful for knocking people off at tall heights.
- The range will not tamper with the WA's damage, meaning it can be used from any range without the worry of damage falloff.
- The arrow used with this WA will go through thin doors (like the jail doors in Irithyll Dungeon), and fog gates, until it impacts an enemy, furniture or wall.
- The explosion has a slightly different visual effect when used with Dragonslayer Lighting Arrows.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!