Quake is a Skill in Dark Souls 3.
Weapons That Have Quake
Notes & Information
- Gives incredible Perseverance that lasts from nearly the start to the end, meaning it can trade with even the heaviest of weapons. It also deals powerful damage, has long range and the second hit can be delayed and slightly aimed.
- Does leave the player open to backstabs so it's be used in tight spaces where the opponent doesn't have a lot of room to move or during a combo.
- FP costs with Farron Ring: 9( -/ 8)
- Without the required FP, suffers the following penalties:
- ~50% more Stamina consumed
- Damage is ~30% reduced
- Absorption is boosted only slightly, and lasts only 1 second.
- The second attack can also hit targets behind you, dealing the same damage.
- Quakestone Hammer +5
- 66 Strength, AR 619 (two-handed)
- Versus the first Drakeblood Knight summoned at the Dragon-Kin Mausoleum
First hit dealt 271. Second hit, slightly more at 292. A total of 563 damage. Compare with a standard 2HR1 hitting for 275.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
L2 > R2 followup is a true combo on players. Just watch your stamina, because you sure won't have any after you use it.
does the two attacks true combo?