Boulder Heave is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy, you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancy.
|Requirements||8 Intelligence/12 Faith|
Art of a stray demon of a stifled flame.
Spews a boulder from one's mouth.
The boulder is heavy, but shatters easily.
- Soul Transposition of Soul of a Stray Demon
- This spell deals physical damage, not fire. It also has short to medium range and travels in arc, heavily affected by gravity.
- Direct hits knock opponents down if they are not guarding. Useful against Crystal Lizards and Hollow Clerics, as they get inmediately flipped on their back, opening them for further damage.
- Has enough force to guard-break most shields in 1 hit, making it useful for dealing with enemies such as Lothric Knights and Darkwraiths.
- Has a horizontal range of about 2m and an unlimited vertical range, making it suitable for attacking from above.
- When the boulder hits the ground, it shatters, spreading chunks that stagger opponents and do heavy poise and stamina damage.
- Has some splash damage equivalent to the 45% of the damage of a direct hit. This is signaled by smaller rock pieces flying.
- Best to use while fleeing, and then turning around to your target when they approach.
- Can be used against the Abyss Watchers. If timed well you can stun-lock the boss in both phases.
- This pyromancy is affected by Flynn's Ring.
- Casting this pyromancy with Demon's Scar causes a small visual effect, centered on the caster's head.
- Deals (spell buff x 1.8) damage on a direct hit and (spell buff x 1.1) damage with the burst.