Pyromancer Dunnel was fascinated by this ceremonial art employed by the clerics of the Smouldering Lake.
Summons a fire-spitting chaos orb.
Chaos burns away in the blink of an eye, but was the primordial life born in the Bed of Chaos, and a grievous symbol of Izalith's sin.
- Painted World of Ariandel: Defeat Livid Pyromancer Dunnel in the colosseum at the Champion's Gravetender bonfire (Note: He will still spawn even if both bosses are defeated)
- Fextralife Video: How to acquire Floating Chaos
- Fextralife Video: Floating Chaos in action
- Deals (spell buff x 0.85) damage per orb.
- This spell can be used to pressure foes into a roll catch, since it acts independently of the caster.
- Judging by the description, this is the spell used by the Demon Clerics in Smouldering Lake.
- The orb shoots three fireballs. The fireballs do have a tracking property.
- If your cast speed is fast enough, it is possible to have two out at the same time.