Floating Chaos is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
16 Intelligence / 16 Faith
Pyromancer Dunnel was fascinated by this ceremonial art employed by the clerics of the Smouldering Lake.
Summons a fire-spitting chaos orb.
Chaos burns away in the blink of an eye, but was the primordial life born in the Bed of Chaos, and a grievous symbol of Izalith's sin.
- Painted World of Ariandel: first floor of the crypt with bloodsucking flies, behind an Illusory Wall to the right. Head down the stairs and outside. Drop down to the path of roots and make your way to the colosseum in the distance. Enter and fight the NPC there; defeat him to earn the pyromancy. (The NPC will still spawn even if both bosses are defeated)
- Fextralife Video: How to acquire Floating Chaos
- Fextralife Video: Floating Chaos in action
- Judging by the description, this is the spell used by the machete-wielding 4-armed demons in Smouldering Lake.
- If your cast speed is fast enough, it is possible to have two out at the same time.
| Acid Surge | | Black Fire Orb | | Black Flame | | Black Serpent | | Boulder Heave | | Bursting Fireball | | Carthus Beacon | | Carthus Flame Arc | | Chaos Bed Vestiges | | Chaos Storm | | Fire Ball | | Fire Orb | | Fire Surge | | Fire Whip | | Fireball | | Firestorm | | Flame Fan | | Great Chaos Fire Orb | | Great Combustion | | Iron Flesh | | Poison Mist | | Power Within | | Profaned Flame | | Profuse Sweat | | Rapport | | Sacred Flame | | Seething Chaos | | Toxic Mist | | Warmth |