Black Serpent is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||15 Intelligence/ 15 Faith
Pyromancy discovered from the Abyss by High Lord Wolnir that inspired the black arts of the grave wardens.
Releases undulating black flames that trace the ground.
Be it sorcery or pyromancy, all techniques that infringe on humanity lead to the same place. That is to say, they all seek a will of their own.
- Transposed from the Soul of High Lord Wolnir.
- Deals roughly 185 dark damage with a 10+ flame and 165 with a non-upgraded flame.
- Has some very peculiar homing properties, they will most of the time home fairly well, but can outright swerve away from targets.
- If an enemy player manages to Spell Parry it, the flames will veer off course and stop homing in on the player (needs further testing)
- Travels across surfaces, mainly the floor but also up walls, down walls, as well as over and around all obstacles.
- With the speed buffs given to many pyromancies in Patch 1.05, it is now possible to combo this spell into other pyromancies (Chaos Bed Vestiges, Great Combustion, etc.)
- The flames can be slightly controlled with the control stick.
- Similar to Fire Snake from Dark Souls II.
- Deals (spell buff x 1.65) damage.