Warmth is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3.
Peculiar pyromancy of the Mound-makers. Creates a gentle flame that restores HP on touch.
They feared separation from the gods and sought a familial bond, perhaps leading to the creation of this flame of harmony."
- Reward for reaching rank 2 in the covenant Mound-Makers. (You MUST offer 30 Vertebra Shackles to reach rank 2)
- Be aware that the healing aura given off by Warmth does affect and heal enemy creatures (including bosses) and players. If it has to be used during combat, use it in an area you can keep enemies from getting inside.
- Lasts 60 seconds.
- Heal amount is moderate and will take some time to take effect.
- Heals by 35 HP in bursts emitted every second. This equals 2100 HP per cast.
- Doesn't scale with your stats or equipment, tested Fth/Int leveling, +0 vs +10 pyro flame.
- Not affected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring or by the pyromancy rings.
- Strangely, when cast using the strong attacks of the Demon's Scar a demonic roar can be heard in addition to the usual casting sound. The noise has a cooldown of approximately 3 seconds before it can play again regardless of how quickly you recast. This sound is completely unique; no other pyromancy elicits this response.