Black Fire Orb is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
Black Fire Orb
|Requirements||20 Intelligence/ 20 Faith
Pyromancy discovered by grave wardens after High Lord Wolnir fell to the Abyss.
Hurls a black fireball.
The black flame inflicts dark damage, striking targets with weighty force.
- This spell deals dark damage, not fire. It is a very good spell for damaging enemies weak to Dark.
- In all other ways, it is simply a stronger version of Fire Orb.
- Damage is boosted by the Witch's Ring and the Great Swamp Ring.
- Damage is boosted by the Dark Clutch Ring and the Blindfold Mask.
- Damage is boosted by the Lloyd's Sword Ring (when HP is full, of course).
- Damage could be boosted by either Power Within spell or Carthus Beacon spell.
- Deals (spell buff x 2.4) damage on a direct hit and (spell buff x 2.2) damage with the blast.