Profaned Flame is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||25 Intelligence / 0 Faith
Pyromancy deriving from the Profaned Flame.
Engulfs foes at range and burns them to ashes.
The Profaned Capital was consumed by fire after Yhorm the Giant became a Lord of Cinder. The fire, born of the sky, is said to have incinerated naught but human flesh.
- Profaned Capital, in the pit with a lot of rats at the feet of a giant and where you can talk to Siegward of Catarina outside his cell. The spell is on a body on the ground (video location).
- Profaned Flame is essentially Flame Swathe from Dark Souls II with a minor difference; the explosion isn't as big as it was in Dark Souls II but has much higher knockback.
- A large AoE pyromancy with decent range and good damage. Good for multiple targets.
- At good casting speed, the player can use another quick spell before the explosion.
- Hits through walls.
- A good wake-up spell after a backstab or a riposte. It the player casts it at the right time, the explosion will go off while they are still in their getting up animation and hit them.