Firestorm is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 3. To cast a Pyromancy you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancies.
|Requirements||18 Intelligence/ 0 Faith
Primal pyromancy taught by Quelana, a daughter of the Witch of Izalith.
Surrounds the caster with multiple pillars of flame.
The raging storm is indiscriminate; such is the intrinsic horror of the flame.
- Uses 2 FP 19 times and ~95 stamina to cast.
- Can still be cast if you have less than 38 FP for fewer fire pillars, but still uses the full stamina cost.
- It's essentially just a weaker version of Chaos Storm, but with less FP and stamina cost.
- Tested with a +10 flame vs the Silver Knights on NG.
- Damage is per flame pillar, sometimes hit up to 3x on a single enemy.
- With Great Swamp Ring + Witch's Ring + Fire Clutch Ring, Firestorm did ~65% more damage per pillar.