|Requirements||6 Faith/ 6 Intelligence|
Advanced pyromancy that internalizes flame, associated with Carmina.
Profuse sweating temporarily boosts resistance to bleeding, poison, frost, and curses.
The yellowish sweat cures all kinds of ailments.
- Bought from: Cornyx of the Great Swamp for 2,000 souls, after giving him the Great Swamp Pyromancy Tome
- Raises Poison, Bleed, Frost and Curse resistance by 80 points each.
- Same effect as Mossfruit. They also stack together, but their durations are different.
- Does not cure ailments, as the item description suggests, it only increases resistances.
- Lasts 60 seconds. This duration is affected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- Overwrites and is overwritten by Flash Sweat, Power Within, Iron Flesh and Carthus Beacon.
- If one wants to benefit from the effects almost immediately, they can attune this spell, use it, and then rest at a bonfire. The buff will mantain active, but the status bar will be set to 0, giving you the increased status resistance for almost the full duration. It's then up to the player if they change the spell, or re-cast it to mantain the buff active for longer time.