Mossfruit is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Sold by the Shrine Handmaid for 1,500 souls, after giving her the Easterner's Ashes.
- Dropped by Basilisks (frogs) in the Farron Keep swamp and below the Smouldering Lake
- Same Effect as Profuse Sweat. They also stack together, but their duration is different.
- Please do take note that due to the way resistances works in the game, the added resistances are initially filled on the status bars.
- As a result, using this item while in the process of enduring one of the status effect (such as the poison swamps of the Profaned Capital) won't help you to counter it. Use this item when you know you will be subject to bleed/poison/frost/curse.
- You can however use this item and then rest at a bonfire. The buff will mantain active, but the status bar will be set to 0, giving you the increased status resistance for almost the full duration of the effect.
- Trivia goes here