Duel Charm is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Though the item description says it will only nullify "special area effects", this item will actually strip most buffs off the target, up to and including spell buffs like Darkmoon Blade. Weapon art buffs such as Onyx Greatsword's fire buff and Lothric War Banner are not removed.
- Its use is similar to an Undead Hunter Charm, and is a thrown projectile that creates a small cloud on impact with a hitbox that expands three times over the duration of the charm.
- 1x Inside the main cathedral at Cathedral of the Deep: Before the room with 3 undead priests.
- 3x Inside the main cathedral at Cathedral of the Deep: In the room where Patches first spawns.
- Can be purchased from Shrine Handmaid for 500 souls after giving her Paladin's Ashes
- Dropped by Man-grub (caster) in Cathedral of the Deep.
- Effect Duration: 5 second
- Trivia goes here