Budding Green Blossom is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Budding Green Blossom
- Consume to gain a large temporary boost to stamina recovery speed.
- 2 on the far side of the fountain just before the first Fire Stake Witch in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. (Video)
- Extremely rare drop from Sewer Centipede in Irithyll sewers.
- 3 on a ledge just outside the Corvian Settlement in the Painted World of Ariandel.
- 2 next to a bush on the left edge of the walkway with the massive group of summoned archers in The Ringed City.
- 2 in the grass near the stairway leading up to the first Judicator in The Ringed City.
- 3 in the grass to the left of the paired greatsword Ringed Knight standing by the Spears of The Church monument.
- A unique version can be bought from the Shrine Handmaid for 10 souls if Sirris' questline has progressed past a certain point. The icon shows shows a knot attached to the roots of blossom and is tended as a bouquet. It has some additional text added to its description: "The brief attached messages suggests that it was a gift: 'Goodbye, dear Grandmother. I will visit Grandfather, in the Pit of Hollows'". This is, of course, referencing Sirris and her relationship with Holy Knight Hodrick.
- The boost is a flat +9 points per second. This is equal to a +2 Chloranthy Ring.
- Trivia goes here