Alluring Skull is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Attracts nearby foes when thrown. Does not work on all enemies.
- Sold by Unbreakable Patches for 800 Souls.
- 6x sold by the Shrine Handmaid after giving her the Mortician's ashes.
- 2x on a corpse, next to two dogs behind the wagons, near the portcullis in the Undead Settlement. (Watch the Item Location Video Guide)
- 2x on a corpse, behind the small house with a well, near 3 potters close to the sniper tower in Undead Settlement.
- Drops (uncommon or rare) from both hat-wearing skeletons (controlling the two Skeleton Balls), one at the bottom of the great staircase in the Catacombs of Carthus, and the other on the upper level that's accessible after the first Carthus bonfire.
- Can be dropped in Picklepum The Crow's nest for the Hello Carving item.
These items are often found tucked away from the main quest and surrounded by enemies; in effect they lure the player into a trap, much as they are intended to do to enemies