Undead Bone Shard is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Undead Bone Shard
- Burn in the Firelink Shrine's bonfire to increase the amount of HP/FP recovered when using the Estus Flask.
- Trade with Picklepum The Crow for the Porcine Shield in return.
- Undead Settlement - Starting at the Dilapidated Bridge bonfire, travel near the white birch tree where the giant fires arrows. To the right of this tree is a platform you can jump to with the Undead Bone Shard on a dead body.
- Farron Keep - From the Keep Ruins bonfire, head down the walkway towards the door that opens once you light the three bonfires. Before reaching the door head to the right and look for a tower full of slugs. It is in the center of that tower. Video location (fextralife video starting at 1h 22m 27s)
- Cathedral of the Deep - From the Cleansing Chapel bonfire, head out and through the graveyard. Head across the bridge and up some stairs past a Grave Warden and to the right. The shard is on a tombstone that is laying out over a gap, near a white birch tree.
- Catacombs of Carthus - Kill the skeleton with a hat at the bottom of the long stairs, near the first Skeleton Ball, to break the ball and reveal a shard.
- Smouldering Lake - Kill the Carthus Sandworm.
- Smouldering Lake - From the Demon Ruins bonfire, head down the stairs into the long room filled with floating fireballs and demons. Head left towards the end of the room and the boneshard is located with bodies of dead demons. Beware a Fire Slime that will attempt to fall on you. (Video)
- Irithyll of the Boreal Valley - Starting at the Church of Yorshka bonfire, go down the hallway stairs, and go right along the cliff. The Undead Bone shard is located behind the large tombstone at the end of this path. (Video)
- Profaned Capital - After you fight the first Gargoyle of the area, it will be on a corpse right next to the bonfire.
- Lothric Castle - Starting at the Dragon Barracks bonfire, go up the stairs and to the bridge where the two dragons are. Run almost all the way across the bridge and drop off at the end. The Undead Bone Shard is underneath the bridge.
- Grand Archives - Once you reach the rooftop area, head down the ladder and straight ahead until you can turn left to head up the rooftops. Head up and take a right and remain along the top until you can jump back into the archives. Defeat the Lothric knight and Thralls, walk past the wax pool, and find it on a corpse sitting in a chair. There is a ladder you can kick down here that will go back into the archive area where you will find the corpse of Orbeck (if you buy all his spells/defeat the Princes), and contains a number of Priests. It is also near the doorway that leads to the 3 NPC Hunters.
|Bonfire Level||Estus Flask Level||Healing||Delta*||Healing (/w Estus Ring)||Delta* (/w Estus Ring)|
*Change from previous level
- Upon burning all of the Undead Bone Shards, you will unlock the Achievement "Ultimate Bonfire"
- Trivia goes here.