Hidden Blessing is a consumable in Dark Souls 3. It is one of the Burial Gifts available to players.
Hidden Blessing Usage
- Fully restores FP.
Where to Find Hidden Blessing
- Can be obtained as a Burial Gift.
- 1x sold by Shrine Handmaid for 1000 souls (After giving her Dreamchaser Ashes)
- 1x found in Untended Graves near where the Titanite Shard was found in the tutorial area.
- 1x sold by Unbreakable Patches (After sending him to Lothric Castle to look for Greirat on his third outing)
- Can be dropped in The Crow's nest for the Thank You Carving item.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i just pissed into a cup and called it a hidden blessing and it worked so this wiki page is out of date!
It's called hidden blessing because it's small enough to be hidden in your ass crack
The grave she came to wish good fortune... was ours?
This is just overhyped gamergirl pee
This page is out of date. By the end of my third playthrough I had a total of 21. Three were added with the ringed city. The first NPC sells one, One is in a tomb below the first judicator, The Swamp Judicator drops one.
Who wants to drink some holy water lol.
there were total 4 divine blessing without Burial Gift
more one sale after gave Greirat's ashes to Shrine Handmaid when Greirat third outing in Lothric Castlemore one sale by patches after told him Greirat third outing in Lothric Castle
The description states there is a grave in Lothric that sees no visitors. I can recall only two such "graves" one after Dancer's bonfire with red-eyed knight and elevator in the room and the other one after the huge gate with two wyverns. If that grave is neither of these, then we have a speculation about an upcoming content piece contained in future DLCs.