Siegbräu is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Restores HP (about 20-30%) and temporarily boosts frost resistance.
- 1 is given to you by Siegward of Catarina after you defeat the Fire Demon in Undead Settlement.
- 1 is given to you by Siegward of Catarina after you meet him in the kitchen above the sewers of Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- 1 is given to you by Siegward of Catarina after you defeat Yhorm the Giant in Profaned Capital (if you followed Siegward's quest).
- 1 can be found after killing the Demon Prince in Earthen Peak, where Lapp sits.
- 1 is given by Lapp after talking to him in the Ringed Inner Wall in the Ringed City.
- Drop this at the crow nest to receive the Armor of the Sun - Chest Piece.
- Can be sold to Shrine Handmaid for 1000 souls.
- "Sieg" means victory, "Bräu" or "Gebräu" means brew and is often used in the names of German beers, like "Löwenbräu" (= lion brew).