Siegbräu is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Restores HP (⌊MaxHP * 0.2⌋ + 100) and temporarily boosts frost resistance.
- 3x given by Siegward of Catarina:
- 1x can be found after killing the Demon Prince in Earthen Peak, where Lapp sits.
- 1x is given by Lapp after talking to him in the Ringed Inner Wall in the Ringed City.
- Drop this at the crow nest to receive the Armor of the Sun - Chest Piece.
- Can be sold to Shrine Handmaid for 1000 souls.
- "Sieg" means victory, "Bräu" or "Gebräu" means brew and is often used in the names of German beers, like "Löwenbräu" (= lion brew).