Divine Blessing is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
- Use to restore HP and ailments over time.
- Can be obtained as a Burial Gift.
- One is for sale by Greirat for 8,000 souls, after he goes scavenging.
- 1x in a chest in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley, after you leave the kitchen where you find the Estus Soup, head up the stairs to find a Silver Knight looking at a painting of Gwynevere head to the left of the knight and up the stairs, turn around at the top and walk past the urns to the three chests along the wall, the Divine Blessing will be in the leftmost chest. (Video)
- Dropped by the Silver Knight in the same room with the paintings.
- 1x at Grand Archives. Video Location.
- Dropped by the Judicator Giants in the Ringed City.
- Can be dropped in Picklepum the Crow's nest for the Very Good Carving item.
- In the original Dark Souls, this item description directly refers to Gwynevere as the goddess of fertility and bounty, which could mean that she is the Queen of Lothric.