Ashen Estus Flask is a Consumable in Dark Souls 3.
Ashen Estus Flask
- Allows the player to refill some of his/her FP Bar (Focus Points).
- The player will gain more Estus Flasks throughout the course of the game
- You can assign how many of your Estus become Ashen at Andre
- Cemetery of Ash, on the corpse of a dead knight in front of a broken fountain.
- Item Location Video Guide
- Base Ashen Estus Flask recover 80 FP per use.
- The amount of FP replenished with each Flask is upgraded by burning Undead Bone Shards in the Firelink bonfire.
- The Ashen Estus Ring will also increase the FP restored by 20%.
- Blacksmith Andre will not upgrade or allot your estus before you acquire the Ashen Estus Flask.
- It's also possible to randomly refill Ashen Estus Flasks by killing enemies, although it seems to only apply to enemies with magic abilities (e.g: evangelist, man-serpent summoner). There's also a weird refill instance (bug?) after resting at the Keep Ruins bonfire if you drink an ashen estus the moment you leave the bonfire you usually get a refill right away (seems to be from something that randomly dies nearby, although you get no souls).
|Flask Level||FP Recovery||FP Recovery with Ashen Estus Ring||Increase in recovery from last level|
- The corpse you find it on could be Oscar, Knight of Astora who gave you your Estus Flask in Dark Souls 1, having come to Lothric to fulfill his task once again. Death. However, since the Elite Knight Armor is not exclusive to Oscar, the corpse could belong to any knight of Astora.
- Both the Ashen Estus Flask and the Ashen Estus Ring are crystalline in appearance, compared to the Estus Flask and Estus Ring.
- The Japanese reads: "Glass bottle of dull gray. A treasure of fireless ash. / Accumulate estus with bonfires and drink to recover FP. / An ash bottle that turns the heat of a bonfire cold. Appropriate for fireless ash."