Dragon Torso Stone is a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
Dragon Torso Stone
- Grants a torso of a dragon and a dragon's roar, a transformation that is irreversible until death. All armor must be removed before it can be used. This includes the head, chest, arm, and leg armor.
- Reactivating the stone boosts attack damage for 5 seconds
- PVE = + 10% AR
- PVP = additional modifier = 1.125*damage
- It also causes a Force-like stagger effect akin to Warcry, capable of staggering some enemies. It inflicts high stamina damage and can be used to break guards on shields.
- By the lift in Irithyll Dungeon
- Trivia goes here