Dragon Torso Stone is a Tool in Dark Souls 3.
Dragon Torso Stone
- Grants a torso of a dragon and a dragon's roar, a transformation that is irreversible until death. All armor must be removed before it can be used. This includes the head, chest, arm, and leg armor.
- Reactivating the stone boosts attack damage for 5 seconds
- PVE = + 10% AR
- PVP = additional modifier = 1.125*damage
- It also causes a Force-like stagger effect akin to Warcry, capable of staggering some enemies. It inflicts high stamina damage and can be used to break guards on shields.
- Once the player is in dragon form, they gain Magic and Dark absorption by 16.48, increases Fire absorption by 32.66, and reduces lightning absorption by 15.44. It also increases all Resistances by 60.
- By the lift in Irithyll Dungeon
- Trivia goes here