Way of White Circlet is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
Way of White Circlet
- Restores the link to other worlds
- A single one is given to all brand new characters, no matter what class has been picked.
- A Way of White Circlet should spawn in-game an estimated 10-14 hours (in game), next to your coffin in the Cemetery of Ash, after being banned (Assuming you have already been banned once and used your first Way of White Circlet). However, it may take longer/shorter than the provided time from other end users as well.
- You can hold up to 99 Way of White Circlets.
- Very similar to the item in Dark Souls 2 which is called a Bone Of Order and most likely uses a similar penalty system.
- Any player that disconnects during Online Interactions can be penalized, which includes; The host, Summoned Phantoms and Invaders.
- Penalty points are added when you disconnect from the session without dying and without successfully completing your objective such as killing the host, phantoms or a boss.
- Closing the game itself while you're connected to another player will add penalty points. (Crashing is treated this way)
- Losing internet connectivity will add penalty points.
- Unknown if losing connection to the game server which results in being sent to the main screen adds penalty points. (Most likely does)
- Using the Black Separation Crystal may add penalty points to your account, significantly less then illegally disconnecting would. See ongoing gamefaqs discussion:
- Unknown if these penalty points ever decrease besides using the Way of White Circlet.
- Points are accumulated per character basis.
- There is a bug that doesnt allow the Way of White Circlet to spawn after 10-14 hours, unknown cause.
- Player may still be summoned through covenant invasions.
- Trivia goes here