Proof of a Concord Kept is a Multiplayer Item in Dark Souls 3.
Proof of a Concord Kept
- Blades of the Darkmoon tribute item, used to increase rank in the Covenant.
- Covenant tribute items are not tradable between players
Proof of a Concord Kept Locations
- Reward for defeating invaders when defending a Way of Blue member as a Blue Sentinel or Blade of Darkmoon. The item is given each time an invader is banished rather than when you are sent home, so for farming you may want to keep one invader alive to stay in the world.
- If the invader uses the Black Separation Crystal, a Proof of a Concord Kept is not awarded.
- If the host challenges the area boss to banish the invader, a Proof of Concord Kept is awarded.
- If the dark spirit is killed by another player, a Proof of Concord Kept is awarded. However, if the dark spirit kills themselves (i.e jumping off a cliff/ledge), a proof will not be awarded.
- Extremely rare drop from Silver Knights in Anor Londo and Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- One is located on a corpse, in front of the altar at the Church of Yorshka bonfire in Irithyll of the Boreal Valley.
- One is located on a corpse in Anor Londo by the Clerics on the left hand side stairs.
- Two are obtained by using a Proof of a Concord Well Kept, which is rewarded by killing a Red Eye Orb invader in the Aldrich Faithful Covenant, but only if the Blue Spirit is in the Blades of the Darkmoon covenant (their sin status is irrelevant).
How to farm Proof of a Concord Kept Guide
- Get the Gold Serpent ring (+50 discovery), or better if you can get the Gold Serpent ring +3 version (+125 discovery) .
- Get the Symbol of Avarice (+100 discovery).
- Get the Crystal Sage Rapier (+50). The weapon needs to be in hand to take effect, you can test this by looking at the item discovery in stats screen. Wielding a second Crystal Sage Rapier will boost item discovery even further.
- (Optional) Infusing a weapon with a Hollow Gem boosts your luck by up to 5 points depending on your level of hollowing.
- (Optional) Reallocate attributes at Rosaria with as much luck as possible (40 or more). Remember to have at least 5 tongues to reallocate back after.
- Get plenty of Rusty Coins from Patches the Unbreakable or kill him for his ashes.
- If you use all the items you can get over 375 item discovery (or 445 with a gold coin).
- Go to the Anor Londo bonfire and kill the two silver knights on the stairs.
- The drop rate seems to be roughly 1 in 30 knights (3.33%) with 350 item discovery.
- The drop rate is ~5.75% (16/278) with 500 item discovery.
- One way to improve the speed of the farming run is to use an INT build (43 + sage ring) and Crystal Soul Spear. Set ATT to about 30 so you can cast 4 CSS - two for each knight. The stagger of CSS allows you to stop their charge. A crystal straight sword of some kind will allow you to dispatch the knights if they block a CSS with their shield. A full run with bonfire reset should take 35-40 seconds for the two knights in the stair at Anor Londo bonfire.
- The farming run can be further improved by one-hitting the knights with Crystal Soul Spear (and Hidden Body - so that they do not raise their shields). To be able to one-hit the knight, you need: 60 INT, +9 Court Sorcerer's Staff, Magic clutch ring, Young Dragon Ring, and Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring. Note that the staff does not need to be fully upgraded so that, if you decide to re-spec just for the sake of farming, you do not need to waste a Titanite Slab. Make sure you have enough ATT to complete the run. To one-hit the knight: cast Hidden Body, use Rusted coin, cast Steady Chant, then CSS away. Kill two knights, then run back to bonfire to reset. You should be able to complete another cycle before the effect of the Rusted coin finishes, netting you 4 kills/minute.
- Melee success can also be achieved by using a parry or small shield to parry the first lightning thrust of the spear knight and riposte with a dagger (nearly one shot with hornet ring). Switch to the crystal sabers to finish him off. The sword knight will rush you and is fairly easy to backstab after his rushing lightning attack.
- It is faster to farm the two knights on the stairs than to include the red eyed third up on the right, as with two you should be able to average roughly 3.3 knights/min whereas with 3 it is closer to 2.8 or 2.9.
- Some players find that the Proofs of Concord drop in batches (e.g. 2-3 in quick succession after killing several knights). Others found that a Proof will typically drop within the first 5 runs whenever the game is started, so they reload the game whenever a Proof is found.
- Alternatively, one could rush a low level/low weapon upgrade character to Anri and Horace for the Blue Sentinels covenant item. Most people equip the Way of Blue after they receive it early game. Defending those players in the Undead Settlement may be an easy way to collect these early. Suggested level is 25, weapon upgrade +2.
- Once you are summoned, the death of a red Aldrich Faithful invader (An Aldrich Faithful invading with a red eye orb) will provide a Proof of a Concord Well Kept. They don't have to be killed by the host or a friendly phantom. You will also get one if they are killed by another invader.
- This item makes a return from Dark Souls 1, however, the name was different in that game (being called the Souvenir of Reprisal) and is a brighter hue of blue.