Hollow Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Used in Hollow Infusion.
- Requires Profaned Coal.
- Obtained from Corvian Storytellers in Road of Sacrifices
- Drops from Lothric Thieves in Ringed City DLC.
- Near the Farron Keep Perimeter bonfire, there is a hole in the wall, with a corpse holding a Hollow Gem.
- In the Grand Archives, drop down off the rooftop after the first gargoyle to where the group of Corvians are, then turn right and go into the hallway (Video location).
- One can be obtained by trading the weapon Eleonora with Pickle-pee, Pump-a-Rum.
- In Ashes of Ariandel, there's a Hollow Gem near the entrance to the chapel, to the right of Sir Vilhelm's position.
- In Ringed City, Ringed Inner Wall bonfire. There is a gem at the bottom of the enclosed staircase, lying on a fence railing just before the first Ringed Knight Encounter.
- Requires the Profaned Coal to infuse.
- Hollow weapons can be buffed.
- Hollow Weapons and Shields scale with Luck, and also grant a bonus amount to your Luck stat.
- Hollow weapons grant up to +5 Luck at +10 upgrade level, only when your character is Hollow.
- The Luck boost stacks by equipping Hollow weapons in both hands, providing you with 10 extra Luck.
- The Luck boost does increase your bleed/poison capabilities, although not shown on menu.
- Hollow scaling is C in average. Some unremarkable weapons perform slightly better with Hollow.
- Rings of Sacrifice and Purging Stones can postpone or erase your Hollow condition. This will negate the bonus Luck.
- Unlike all physical gems it negatively effects innate damage. This being because it has a penalty for increasing aux effects.
- Trivia goes here