Fire Gem is an Upgrade Material in Dark Souls 3.
- Infuses a Weapon with Fire damage, but removes the stat scaling.
- Can begin the game with one if you choose it as a Burial Gift
- Drops from the Fire Demon that Siegward of Catarina helps to defeat in Undead Settlement
- Rare Drop from the Smoldering Rotten Flesh and Ghru Shamans in Smouldering Lake
- Rare drop from Undead Settlement
- The fire damage portion of weapons can be further increased by wearing the Fire Clutch Ring.
- Fire also has an additional stun, stagger or knockdown effect against most enemies. This is most notable on Lycanthrope Hunters, Pus of Man, Starved Hounds and Corpse-Grubs.
- The Fire Gem, along with Deep Gem, can raise elemental defense for shields.
- The burial gift description states that it is used for upgrading fire weapons when it is actually used only for the initial infusion.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!