Peasant Hollow (Cleaver/Fork)
- Fork wielding peasants utilize the range provided by their weapon with thrusts and swings.
- Cleaver wielding peasants tend to engage in combat with chained, wild swings.
- Easy to backstab them is you circle around them before they attack.
- If you block and incoming attack succesfully, preferably with a 100% Phys. Dmg reduction shield, they will stagger for 2 seconds, making them easy to kill.
- Avoid fighting them in groups of 3 or more if you're low level.
- They can be lured but their walking speed is slow.
- Can be staggered when rolled into.
Notes & Trivia