|Weak||All Status Effects|
|Alluring Skull attracts this enemy, making it vulnerable for a few seconds.|
|Rapport charms this enemy, making it a temporary ally.|
Peasant Hollow is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3
Peasant Hollow Enemy Description
- Fork wielding peasants utilize the range provided by their weapon with thrusts and swings.
- Cleaver wielding peasants tend to engage in combat with chained, wild swings.
- Red eyed peasants with sickles (?)
Peasant Hollow Location
- It is possible to back stab them if you circle around them before they attack.
- If you block an incoming attack successfully, preferably with a 100% Phys. Dmg reduction shield, they will stagger for 2 seconds making for an easy kill.
- Avoid fighting them in groups of 3 or more if you're low level.
- They can be lured but their walking speed is slow.
- Can be staggered when rolled into.
Peasant Hollow Notes & Trivia
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!