|Resistances||Every damage type|
Infested Corpse Enemy Description
- Walking corpse with a mass of maggots extruding from a gaping chest cavity.
- Often disguised as a regular Reanimated Corpse until eruption.
Infested Corpse Combat Information
- [Basic] Attempts to strike at you with alternating arms. These strikes build up bleed.
- [Puke] Vomits in a surrounding area, afflicting those hit with bleed-inducing maggots.
- [Grab] A lunging hug that supressess and damages you as it sucks blood from your face. Builds up bleed.
- They generally go for a grab attack straight after erupting.
- Weak to, and uniquely affected by fire.
- Holding a torch removes the bleeding maggot effect
- Ironically very susceptible to bleeding.
Infested Corpse Notes & Trivia
- Some will respawn at their original location after being slain.
- Are weak to, and can be crowd-controlled by fire.
- Being stuck by flame of any kind, torch / infusion / buff etc. causes them to writhe for a few seconds.
(Comparitive to Starved Hounds)
Infested Corpse Variations
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!