|Resistances||Every damage type|
Infested Corpse is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Located in the Cathedral Graveyard
Infested Corpse Enemy Description
- Walking corpse with a mass of maggots extruding from a gaping chest cavity.
- Often disguised as a regular Reanimated Corpse until eruption.
Infested Corpse Combat Information
- [Basic] Attempts to strike at you with alternating arms. These strikes build up bleed.
- [Puke] Vomits in a surrounding area, afflicting those hit with bleed-inducing maggots.
- [Grab] A lunging hug that supressess and damages you as it sucks blood from your face. Builds up bleed.
- They generally go for a grab attack straight after erupting.
- Weak to, and uniquely affected by fire.
- Holding a torch removes the bleeding maggot effect
- Ironically very susceptible to bleeding.
Infested Corpse Notes & Trivia
- Some will respawn at their original location after being slain.
- Are weak to, and can be crowd-controlled by fire.
- Being stuck by flame of any kind, torch / infusion / buff etc. causes them to writhe for a few seconds.
(Comparitive to Starved Hounds)
Infested Corpse Variations
Writhing Rotten Flesh
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
i think dark souls 3 invented ennard before fnaf did
if you think about it its just a corpse being puppeteered by a creature made of worms ew
Might have just been a glitch But removing all my armour seemed to rid the maggots for me
Had a disconnect back to the menu while playing just now, and when I restarted and got loaded back in, the maggots were gone after having been hit by one of these. So going back to main menu and reloading seems to have the same effect as sitting at a bonfire in terms of clearing them off you, while also not resetting the area.
The caressing tears spell can also rid you of maggots
These things scare the***** out of me.
If they spew their maggots on you, use a torch to get them off
If the maggots get you just take out the torch they'll go away, if you don't have one then you can wait it out you'll just have to suffer two blood losses.
Basically you're dead unless you have the red blood moss to cure you of your maggots.The worms will keep feeding on you until you die, if you get hit by them. Just kill your self.
Think of this whenever you are giving birth. Will help guaranteed.
Swing a 189 AR Dark Sword at these things net me 65 damage a hit, yet swinging a 205 AR Lucerne at them immediately after only nets 59 (including the sweetspot). This leads me to believe that eitherA: They are weak against Standard-type damage, orB: They are particularly resilient against Thrust-type damage.
Highly susceptible to bleed damage, particularly from the Warden Twinswords