Rotten Flesh of Aldrich
Rotten Flesh of Aldrich is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Rotten Flesh of Aldrich Description
- A vermin infested mass that still hungers for more victims.
- Found clinging to ceilings, often in groups.
Rotten Flesh of Aldrich Combat Information
- Drop down from ceilings to ambush players, dealing heavy damage to those they land on as the target is devoured.
- Once on the ground, their only attack appears to be a short range stab that has a long windup.
- Highly resistant to Physical damage.
- Resistant to Magic damage.
- Highly vulnerable to Fire damage.
- Extremely slow movement speed.
- Can be lured?
- Can be Rapported?
Rotten Flesh of Aldrich Notes & Trivia
- Slightly less powerful cousin of the Dark Souls 1 sewer slime.
Rotten Flesh of Aldrich Variations
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!