Giant Hollow Soldier
|325-357||80||High Wall of Lothric|
|Drops||Greataxe / Halberd
|Weak|| Hollowslayer Greatsword
All Status Effects
|Alluring Skull attracts this enemy, making it vulnerable for a few seconds.|
|Rapport charms this enemy, making it a temporary ally.|
Giant Hollow Soldier is an Enemy in Dark Souls 3.
Giant Hollow Soldier Description
- A tall and more imposing variant of the Hollow Soldier
- Maintain a larger health pool and deal more damage
Giant Hollow Soldier Combat Information
- Attacks with either a Greataxe or Halberd
- Attacks swiftly, but has a lengthy recharge period that leaves the open for backstabs
Notes & Trivia
- Not to be confused with their superior kin, the Elite Giant Hollow Soldier
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Is hollowslayer Greatsword really that good for hollows
hollows with halberd are ridiculously easy to parry, as far as im aware you can actually parry every single move they do
Seems like they no longer drop the greataxe
Can these enemies in the Cathedral of the Deep (they wear blue priest-like robes) drop Crystal Gems? I hear some people saying they can, but I found no prove.